Re: Take over of texinfo/info packages

Hello Frank, hello Hilmar!

On Mon, 03 Okt 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> > No. THere will be no texinfo format, as suggested by Thomas Esser and
>
> The submitter is Hilmar, and I'm sure that the reason for his submitting
> the bug was that we wanted to drop tetex-base's dependency on texinfo.
> Therefore he requested that texinfo should takeover building the format;
> at that time we assumed that it was necessary.

Hilmar: Is it ok the close the bug?

If yes: Frank, should I make a new -1 which contains the Close-clause
for this bug, or can this be done via the web/email as long as I am not
a DD bu tmaintainer?

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
He stood up straight and looked the world squarely in the
fields and hills. To add weight to his words he stuck the
rabbit bone in his hair. He spread his arms out wide. `I
will go mad!' he announced.
                 --- Arthur discovering a way of coping with life on
                 --- Prehistoric Earth.