Re: tex-common release?

Hi Frank!

On Mon, 03 Okt 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> tex-common has gathered quite a list of changelog entries; I think we
> should push out a release before trying to upload teTeX to unstable.  Do

Good idea.

> you have any further wishes for changes?  Norbert, would you do the

No.

> upgrade-removal-install-purge tests with texlive packages?

Yes, although I don't think that it is worth the trouble with the
texlive package. For now I have the policy that with texlive you should
always purge everything, until texlive is in Debian. Then I will care
for upgrade paths. Prior there will be too much shuffling of links/files
etc, too much exchange from texlive to/from tex-common.

So in fact I guess it should be enough to check with tetex3.

But I will check the current package wether it upgrades on a sid+texlive
system without any problems.

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
TIDPIT (n.)
The corner of a toenail from which satisfying little black deposits
may be sprung.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff