Re: new cm-super and cm-super-x11

Hallo Hilmar!

On Die, 04 Okt 2005, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> > mentioned that he got the ok to distribute the files under GPL.
> > (But maybe it was from the .pl file he was talking)
> >
> Included the mail from Peter stating it is Freeware. I don't say it
> is GPL.

Freeware is ok. I guess.

> I've expanded it and included a description of the reverse program.

Thanks.

> > > 3. I didn't lintian the final package.
> >
> > W: pfb2t1c2pfb source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.6.1
> >
> > should be 3.6.1.2 (or was it 2.1)
> >
> changed to 3.6.2.

No, you didn't ;-)

> Would be glad if you'd lintian it again. The thing I don't like is

I fixed the man page link and the wrong standards version. Last lintian
error I know well, and I have no idea what to do:
W: pfb2t1c2pfb: manpage-has-errors-from-man usr/share/man/man1/pfb2t1c.1.gz /tmp/zmanpkICfH:25: warning: can't find numbered character 243

> how I installed the second man page. During build I create a sym
> link, which is converted into a file during package build.
> Needs to be fixed. Can I use dh_installman to do that?

I only install the normal man page with dh_installman, then call

	dh_link usr/share/man/man1/pfb2t1c.1 usr/share/man/man1/t1c2pfb.1

dh_compress later on not only compresses, but also takes care for the
link.

> > I build the package in a sid pbuilder and made it available apt like at
> >
> Need the same again, but we should fix the thing above before.

Please get a DIFFERENT/FIXED pfb2t1c2pfb_0.1-2.diff.gz and .dsc from the
tug server. I didn't change any version number.

What I changed is:
- Standards Version in control files
- do not install the symlink by hand and mention it in dh_link
- do install the symlink with dh_link

build in pbuilder, only the above lintian warning.

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
BOTOLPHS
Huge benign tumours which archdeacons and old chemisty teachers affect
to wear on the sides of their noses.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff