Re: dh_installtexfonts is ready for testing

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 01:28 +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > have to be generated from the MF files. If some MF file is missing,
> > people won't be able to use the font due to missing TFM file in the
> > first place. ;-)
>
> WHuuu? So can one of the teTeX guys tell me wether all the mf files are
> present? If not, I have to do something about this?

Norbert, you took my side comment more seriously than it was meant.
Anyway, teTeX contains .fd files for for CMR with all relevant encodings
(T1, TS1, T2[ABC], X2). So as long as Thomas has not forgotten any MF
file or the teTeX install scripts don't miss some files completely, all
the MF files are there. I am retty sure that this is the case.

cheerio
ralf