Re: Next test packages for TL2007

Norbert Preining wrote:
>> conflicts with tetex-bin, but texlive-full depends on tetex-bin >= 2007
>
> Fixed, the new packages on the tug server do not have this depends!

Great, thanks, that was really fast! Right now I'm installing
texlive-full (although it might be a bit exagerated...)

>> I'm really curious if I will still be able to compile my thesis now :-)
>
> Let us know ...

In the morning, I just installed texlive and texlive-lang-german and
pdflatex and latex worked as expected, great! Sorry, not much more to
tell, I didn't count underfull hboxes before and now :-) The only thing
was that the dvi was one page shorter now (pdf still the same), but I
guess it just arranged the text differently...

Thanks again - any idea when these packages will be included in debian
(at least experimental?)

Johannes