Re: Issues with and after upgrade to texlive

On Wednesday 18 April 2007 18:07, Frans Pop wrote:
> 1. Disappearing top margin
> If I build in an i386 sid chroot the top margin in PDF disappears,
> while if I build on an amd64 sid system they are fine. Compare:
> - http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i_manual/install.en_i386.pdf
> - http://people.debian.org/~fjp/d-i_manual/install.en_amd64.pdf
>
> The XML source and build scripts are identical in both cases and both
> systems have the same versions installed for all "*tex*" packages.

Never mind about this one. The top margin has now magically corrected
itself (all I did was purge some already removed packages, including
tetex-base, hlatex, cjk-latex and latex-cjk-common; not sure if that has
anything to do with it).

The bottom margin is still not OK, but I just noticed that for some reason
the papersize is incorrect in my sid chroot (/etc/papersize says a4
though).