Re: Issues with and after upgrade to texlive

On Thursday 19 April 2007 10:52, you wrote:
> > and /etc/texmf/dvips/config/config.ps?
>
> And, more importantly, /etc/texmf/tex/generic/config/pdftexconfig.tex.
>
> Most of them can be changed at once with "texconfig-sys paper a4"

I tried running that command after installing the two missing files:
$ sudo texconfig-sys paper a4
texconfig: updated configuration saved as file
           `/etc/texmf/dvipdfm/config/dvipdfmx.cfg'
texconfig: updated configuration saved as file
           `/etc/texmf/xdvi/XDvi'

But I still get the letter sized pdf.