[VAC] Sun 29.7. to ?, [semi-VAC] now to September/October

Hi,

I'm moving and starting a new job[1] on August 1st, and I'll be
completely offline for a couple of days.  I hope I can share my
landlady's DSL line soon, after that I'll be available again.

However, I will need my energy to concentrate on the new task, and on
finding a flat for me and my wife who will follow in September, moving
house etc..  Therefore I originally planned to extend the complete
vacation a couple of weeks or even months.  On the other hand, Norbert
Preining, the other main TeX maintainer, is also on a long vacation this
summer.

Therefore I will keep reading debian-tex-maint (but *only* that single
list), and will try to have an eye on urgent issues with the TeX
packages.  There are still some DDs lurking on the list, but mostly
lurking only these days:

I think that we should set texlive-* into "Feel free to NMU" mode until
Norbert or I are back again.  Of course, try to contact the experienced
people on list first if possible.  I'll give some details of what I plan
to do and ignore in a separate mail which only goes to the TeX list.

Have fun this summer, and don't let the RC count stay high for much
longer!

Regards, Frank

[1] developing a diagnostic instrument for measuring blood glucose
levels without taking blood samples, using optical methods.  Located in
Großostheim near Aschaffenburg, Germany
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)