Re: Help needed to install .afm/.pfb font on TeXlive

Moin Norbert!

Norbert Preining wrote:
> Did you call (as root)
> 	update-updmap

Yes.

> 	updmap-sys

No.

> update-updmap merges all the files from /etc/texmf/updmap.d into the
> final updmap.cfg file.
>
> updmap-sys creates from that the various config files for dvips, pdftex
> etc.

That's the bit I was missing.  After calling this script the font is
integrated as I had expected.

Thanks a lot!

> Some links:
>
> 	file:/usr/share/doc/tex-common/TeX-on-Debian.*
> 		our documentation shipped in Debian
>
> 	http://www.logic.at/people/preining/talks/eurotex07-talk.pdf
> 		slides of a talk at the EuroBachoTeX 07
>
> 	http://www.logic.at/people/preining/pubs/texondebian.pdf
> 		the respective articel from TUG Boat
> 		(I honestly don't know whether it was ever sent to
> 		TUGboat or I forgot that completely)
>
> That should help.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Have you ever noticed that "General Public Licence" contains the word "Pub"?