Re: New version of latex-cjk-chinese-arphic

Hi Danai,

more problems ...

On So, 27 Jul 2008, Norbert Preining wrote:
> I am currently rebuilding your packages again in a pbuilder after having
> fixed several (some small, some severe) problems:

Ok, all these are fixed and working. Fine. THe resulting .debs look
quite good, besides that there is that additional .tfm file per package
I mentioned not appearing in your debdiff.

Anyway, there is a more severe problem, namely that the order of the
snippets in the postrm file are reversed. Please see my email to Joey,
cc-ed to the list, for details.

Do YOU have any idea? COuld it be that this is a consequence of
debhelper 7 or something?

I don't see anything mentioned in the debhelper changelog, but I might
have missed it.

Best wishes

Norbert

DIBBLE (vb.)
To try to remove a sticky something from one hand with the other, thus
causing it to get stuck to the other hand and eventually to anything
else you try to remove it with.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff