Re: New version of latex-cjk-chinese-arphic

I remember a discussion with Frank, about the error trapping.
This is an extract from the changelog:

latex-cjk-chinese-arphic  (1.11) unstable; urgency=low

   * The "Thank you Frank" release.
   * [control.stem.in]
      - added Build-Depends on tetex-bin (>= 3.0) | texlive-font-utils.
        pbuilder should work now.
      - build-depend on the official freetype1-tools (>= 1.4pre.20050518-0.3)
        package instead of mine.
   * [rules] add error trapping because everything is redirected to
      $(builddir)/log.  Now, when a build fails, the log will be
      shown completely on screen.

 -- Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐) <danai.sae-han@skynet.be>  Sun, 23 Jul 2006
07:17:44 +0200

I think I piped everything to $(builddir)/log because the build log would
otherwise be too large to be workable for myself.

Op 27-07-08 23:17, schreef Norbert Preining:
> On So, 27 Jul 2008, "Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)" wrote:
>> I wonder whether it even makes sense to have this error handling.  It makes
>> my code even uglier than it already is.  There is always the Debian build log
>> which seems to capture everything.  I'm not sure how the build log would look
>> like with parallel builds, but I'm sure something has been found for this.
>
> QUite normal, just the messages of the two / more processes intertwined.
> Quite readable. I found the bug reading exactely that.
>
>> So I would suggest to completely leave this out.  What do you think?
>
> Fine with me!

Ok, so if Frank has no problems with it either, then I'll remove it.

Cheers

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)

題目:《村行》