Re: Please unblock tex-common 1.11.1

Hi Norbert!

Op 29-07-08 23:26, schreef Norbert Preining:

> On Di, 29 Jul 2008, "Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)" wrote:
>> Yup, indeed.  I've checked everything, and will rebuild the packages tonight,
>> unless you want the latest sources ASAP?
>
> Send me the sources when they are ready.

latex-cjk-chinese-arphic can be downloaded from:

http://chinese.alioth.debian.org/latex-cjk/

I have removed Sources.gz and Packages.gz, just to be sure that no one will
try to download the older version.

The debdiff of the sources' .dsc files between v1.18 and v1.19 is quite
large, partly due to the uuencoded Type1 fonts, so I have bzipped the output
(cfr. attachment).

Thanks!

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)