Re: Please unblock tex-common 1.11.1

Hi all!

Op 30-07-08 00:37, schreef Adeodato Simó:
> * "Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)" [Tue, 29 Jul 2008 23:12:37 +0200]:
>
>> I've read about the unblocking.  Does that mean that other packages depending
>> on dh_installtex get the same treatment?  I suppose not.
>
> If you know of packages that are affected by the dh_installtex bug, and
> they are arch:all, rebuild-only uploads of them are of course fine (if
> they are arch:any, we'd schedule binNMUs instead).

I've been browsing through aptitude and the source packages a bit, and
"dvipost" is the only package I could find that uses dh_installtex *and*
depends on debhelper >= 6 (>=7 to be precise).

I have rebuilt it with tex-common 1.11.2, installed and then removed it, and
it looks okay.

However, I don't have tex-common 1.11 (from 16 April 2008), so I'm not sure
if it poses a problem.  The original dvipost package doesn't exhibit any
problems uninstalling either.  It depends on tex-common >= 1.10.

HTH a bit.

Best regards

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)