Re: new packages for lenny and sid

On 27.04.10 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:
> On Di, 27 Apr 2010, Norbert Preining wrote:

Hi,

> > Ok, on popular demand I have scratched these packages and will
> > probably rebuild them with fixes for xetex->lmodern recommends and
> > libpoppler build-dep, ahhhh how I like it.
>
> Fixed packages are now there, please someone test them, thanks.

At least the upgrade from 2009-8 works. No test for texlive-binaries
as no amd64 is around.

Changelog from texlive-bin:

   * include (lost) man pages for texconfig-dialog, devnag, bibtex8,
     omfonts, otangle, pdfopen (no bug, but see #574796)

I'd suggest to close #574796 as the manual page is back (I hope) and
care abount the /usr/bin/xdvi later on (new bug).

H.
--
Adding features does not necessarily increase functionality -- it just
makes the manuals thicker.