Re: mktexlsr call in other packages/updated dh_installtex?

On Di, 04 Jan 2011, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> ...was just an example. I just wanted to make sure that the code
> change you made for #607857 is correctly propagated by dh_installtex.

dh_installtex does not ship any code of that kind to the packages
at all.

All the management is only done via triggers in the tex-common postinst
trigger action.

A package using current dh_installtex will only have calls to
update the formats, plus calls to
	update-texmf-config [lsr|lsrfull|map|hyphen]
triggering an action in tex-common's postinstall.

Best wishes

Norbert
TRANTLEMORE (vb.) To make a noise like a train crossing a set of
points.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff