Re: what remains before upload to unstable

> So I see a few options, and it would be great if I hear opinions on that:
> - extreme 1: ignore duplications,, and add lintian overrides
> - extreme 2: ignore diffs, and always link
> - tiring middle path: only link those that are cmp equal, keep the others
>     and add lintian overrides
>
> I am personally for extreme 1.

I don't care much, but anyway we should send a note to the maintainer of
the font package.  There's a chance they know a bit about the font
development, or at least care, and find out what the differences are
about faster than we could.

Regards, Frank

--
Frank Küster
Sprecher B90/Grüne OV Miltenberg und Umgebung