Upload to unstable

Hi everyone,

I have now updated the documentation a bit, far from finished,
but at least rudimentarily it is applying. It is in any case
better than we had before, since that was soo out of date ;-)

I have rebuild all packages with new .orig.tar.gz from today,
and all for unstable, and prepared packages for the other
depending packge s(lmodern, cm-super, ...) for upload to
unstable.

I intend to upload that beast soon. So if someone want's to
give it a try and stop me, it is NOW the time.

THe stuff should be at people.debian.org soon, but the upload
to the people server is still running, here in a hotel in Tokyo ;-)

After that we have to get people to upload fixed package for the
others, or prepare NMUs for unstable.

Best wishes

Norbert
SPITTAL OF GLENSHEE (n.)
That which has to be cleaned off castle floors in the morning after a
bagpipe contest or vampire attack.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff