Re: Debian Tex Maintainers (Salsa group) needs one more owner

Hi Mo,

> I think the salsa group "Debian TeX Maintainers" needs another owner,

Fine with me.

> So could you please nominate another team owner in order to keep the

Hilmar is the most active.

But it is anyway irrelevant since the development has moved to GitHub.
Most packages will sooner or later be only developed on GH, to make sure
that such a situation does not happen again.

In case I get ever access again, I will archive/remove those packages
that have been moved to github.

> BTW I would like to ask, may I forward your reply to
> debian-private@lists.debian.org in reply to salsa admin?

Fine with me, whatever you choose to do.

Thanks a lot

Norbert

Accelia Inc.     +    JAIST     +    TeX Live     +    Debian Developer