Re: Debian Tex Maintainers (Salsa group) needs one more owner

Hi Hilmar and Nobert,

If Hilmar want to work on salsa instead of github, it's reasonable to
set him/her as the salsa-tex-team owner, because he/she can at the
meantime help you deal with salsa group access requests if there will be
any. This may also help redirecting contributions to github.

Decision? I can contact salsa admin as you wish.