Re: inclusion of `hintview` into Debian

On 25.07.2023 08:18, Erik Braun wrote:

Hi Erik,

Since Martin told us the official code base is on Github, I suggest
ignoring the source code on his homepage. Will this solve the issue
or should I encourage him to raise the version information in the
Github Repo?

The package I uploaded to Debian did not enter the archive yet, so I can simply delete it and start from scratch. It would be nice if Martin could completely delete the pointer to [1] from his home page to avoid further confusion.

Hilmar

[1] https://hint.userweb.mwn.de/hint/linux/hintview.tgz