Help me please. I cannot install Apache on UltarSparc

hi, I'm pardon.
I installed debian 2.1 in a Ultra5 Sparc.
But when I installed Apache 1.3.9,
system told me below:
A test compilation with your Makefile configuration
failed. This is most likely because your C compiler
is not ANSI. Apache requires an ANSI C Compiler, such
as gcc. The above error message from your compiler
will also provide a clue.

When I executed "gcc -v" in command line,
system told me below:
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/sparc64-debian-linux/egcs-2.92.11/specs
gcc version egcs-2.92.11 19980921 (gcc2 ss-980609 experimental)

Could you tell me what or how I should do?
Thanks for noticing my question.

Pardon Van
Best Regards
9/12