X Windows Video

Warning....new user...terminology may not be completely correct. ;-)

I've installed distribution 2.1 that comes with the O'Reily book and
have been using it via the bash shell and learning various commands.
Now I would like to install X Windows, but I can't quite figure out my
video chipset.

I have an ATI Rage 128 Pro 16MB.  I went to the ATI site to determine
if it uses one of the Mach chipset, but it appears that the Rage Pro is
its own chipset.  If I'm correct on this, will any of the other xfree
installs work for me?

I have subscribed to the user list but did not receive any additional
message in response to my confirmation reply.  On other lists, I'm used
to having a welcome message come back giving me additional instructions
and commands.  Please CC: me in case I'm not subscribed correctly.

Thanks,
Mike