Re: slink mirror

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Timothy C. Phan wrote:

 : Hi Nathan,
 :
 :   Thanks for the information.  I, however, have problem using rsync because
 :   I'm still using 1.3.1 and rsync required libc6.  Is there another way around
 :   this.  Does 'mirror' is no longer used for mirror site?

mirror has trouble with large sites ... I would guess that many mirrors
still use it though.  I don't use it except for small sites, so I don't
know if I can answer your question or not :( (what was the original
problem?)

You could download the rsync source package from potato or slink and try
compiling it locally.  Is upgrading to libc6 (this would take you from
hamm to slink?) out of the question?

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD