Re: Question: how to use an LDAP backend for logins

On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Konrad Mierendorff wrote:

> Could you please send me the HOWTO as well. (Or an URL if it is online)
> I'm planning to do a similar setup soon, for twenty machines though.
> If you know any webpages on the topic you could also send them to me.

I will collect some links this evening and mail them to you. The HOWTO
will be posted online, on my own site if nowhere else, though I do
have hopes of making the HOWTO part of the LDP. And, no, I don't have
a website yet, but I have been planning on doing one for a while now
and this provides a good excuse.

Also, I have other good news. I just talked to my boss and he has
agreed to let me bill the company for the hours I spend writing
the HOWTO. This will allow me to do the work much quicker than would
otherwise be possible.

--
the "LaterDude"
ICQ: 52640402

All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer unless otherwise noted.