Re: PS/2 Mouse Port...related question

I have a Logitech MouseMan Wheel, yet must use the ps2 driver rather than
the Logitech MouseMan driver when running XF86Setup (the Logitech driver
makes the mouse jumpy). Why is that? Is my mouse schizophrenic?

Is the key the connector at the back of my desktop, not the label on the
bottom of my mouse?

On Fri, Jan 21, 2000 at 07:55:50AM +0930, Terri and Glen Kondos wrote:
> I'm having trouble figuring out what device I should use for my PS/2 port
> mouse. I have a Microsoft PS/2 mouse and notice on boot up the Linux
> recognizes that there is a PS/2 mouse port. When configuring /etc/gpm.conf, I
> don't know what device to use for the mouse.
---end quoted text---

--
David J. Kanter
djkanter@nwu.edu