Re: Boot problem

Most of the time this means that you have Lilo configured wrong. There
are essentially two steps needed to get Lilo going: editing the file
/etc/lilo.conf to correctly reflect your setup, and then running the
/sbin/lilo command to install Lilo.

If you post more information, such as...

1) the location of your root partition (/dev/hda1, /dev/hda2 etc.)
2) the current contents of your /etc/lilo.conf file
3) what other operating systems, if any, you have installed

...I'm sure someone here can get you going.

The Lilo mini-HOWTO may also help:
http://metalab.unc.edu/mdw/HOWTO/mini/LILO.html#toc2

Tom