Re: calendar file

> Hi ther :
> I was just exploring the OS when i noticed that there is NO
> calendar.muslim file available. Although i cant understand the reason
> behind it but if it is non availibilty of data than i would love to be of
> some help.
>
> Thanks for your time
> Syed Muhammad Ali Zaidi
> Email: smalizaidi@usa.net
> Web: http://www.cs.unt.edu/~szaidi

I am not sure this is what you meant but it looks to me close:
Copied from http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor

Muhammad Hussain Yusuf <muhammad_yusuf@lineone.net> (he's looking
for a sponsor !)

    hdate - generates Hijra dates from AD dates and prints Hijra (lunar)
    calender.
    Source and debs availavle at:
    http://www.crosswinds.net/~yusuf/hdates.html

    I would also like to maintain the orphaned package
    sysutils.

--
Shaul Karl		 		   shaulk@israsrv.net.il
	An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.