Re: New Mozilla (M14-1) causes seg fault

Thanks to all who offered up suggestions for fixing the seg fault with
Mozilla M14.  The first email I got suggested creating the sym link, and
that fixed the problem.

Thanks!
Bryan

Bryan K. Walton
Network Operations Center Analyst
Berbee
5520 Research Park Drive  Madison, Wisconsin 53711
walton@berbee.com
608.288.3000

Berbee...putting the E in business