Re: I screwed up and cannot boot

At 01:25 AM 3/11/00 -0800, kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:
Boot from whatever rescue disk you have, mount your Linux partition(s)
(you may want to fsck them first), and run LILO with the -C option to
specify a config file:

Still problems. I booted off the rescue disk, and then tried to mount some partitions using the set-up screen, but got the error message: Mount failed: invalid argument.

I then tried running fsck on the root partition, but it wouldn't do anything; it complained about bad super-blocks, and suggested running e2fsck -b 8193 <device> but that too did nothing?

Reinstall time? I have /home on a separate partition.