Need parameters for lance ethernet on install

I need help installing and I'm at an impasse.

I'm trying to install debian linux in an old Dell 486, with three
AT-1500BT NICs and an old Adaptec SCSI card with two drives
attached. I'm able to get the drives recognized by giving the command

linux aha152x=0x340,11,7

at the "boot:" prompt. The install goes along, but when I get to the
step to install/configure the modules so that I can complete
everything by FTP, the card is not being recognized. I get the message
"Installing module lance. If the device isn't there or isn't
configured correctly, this could cause your system to pause for up to
a minute".

The three AT-1500BT cards are configured as follows:

Adapter 1: I/O-0x300,IRQ-5,DMA-5
Adapter 2: I/O-0x320,IRQ-4,DMA-6
Adapter 3: I/O-0x360,IRQ-3,DMA-7

When I select "lance" as my internet driver it says "no parameter
information available" so I'm guessing based on various things from
the bootprompt howto I am guessing that the options on the line should
be "5,0x300,0,0,eth0" reflecting IRQ-5, I/O address, probing for DMA
and use the twisted pair connection instead of the coax, and use the
card for eth0.  I also tried "5,0x300,eth0" in case the installed
didn't need the rest.

I see myself as having three options:

1. Use a newer distribution. Since I'm using an old Hamm distribution
CD - I could get the new Slink. I don't think it would make a
difference with this problem. I also could burn a CD to install
Potato. Though if I could get this card working I could update fairly
easily.

2. Take out all the cards but one, to make sure that I've got the
right card plugged into my network. But still the card, should have
been found even if one of the other cards was plugged into the
network.

3. Install from the Hamm CD - configure Networking and upgrade from there.

--
Josh Kuperman                       josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us
Saratoga Springs Public Library     phone (518) 584-7860 x 211