Re: Fw: 4 Things

I tried IE for Solaris because a Manager at my last company believed
it had to be the best quality out there.  We eventually gave up.

You had to start it twice for it to come up.  It was very unstable and
would crash at random times.  It's rendering of fonts and images
was attrocious to say the least.

Needless to say, it was up to par for most M$ products.

Robert

Thus spake boot100 (boot100@inxpress.net):

> I was kind of hoping somebody made a package of it.

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                |  Low quality in a product happens.
Senior System Engineer          |    That doesn't mean it's right and
  at RnD Consulting             |      definitely doesn't mean it should
                                \_       be accepted.  Require quality.
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: