dhcp & webserver

I have a laptop running dhcp (pump) which successfully gets its IP
address from our dhcp server.  The problem is, how do I then get other
people on the same internal network to attach to the web server running
on that laptop??

Obviously there needs to be some name resolving to get the correct IP
address of my laptop, but how is this best achieved??

I have had a brief read through the net-3 and net-4 howto's but have not
seen anything relevant.  Can anyone give me any pointers on this subject
(or even some answers).

Thanks,
Johnny.
begin:vcard