Is the following part of /etc/security/access.conf?

I have managed to mv files that I did not meant to. Can someone tell me if the
following is part of /etc/security/access.conf?

[03:49:10 /tmp]$ cat /etc/security/access.conf
#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     pam_unix_auth.so
account    required     pam_unix_acct.so
password   required     pam_unix_passwd.so
session    required     pam_unix_session.so

[03:50:18 /tmp]$

--
Shaul Karl		 		   shaulk@israsrv.net.il
	An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.