consultant

I am seriously thinking of changing my WinNT LAN at work to Linux.  There are connectivity issues, etc.  I am seeking an Linux consultant in Northeast NJ.  Please email if interested or know of anyone/company.

I would rather deal with an individual than a company.  My experience with computer support companies is that they send the two slick guys dressed in suits to land the account.  After the account is established, follow-up visits are made by bored college students who show up at 4:00 PM, leave appropriate software back at the office and end up borrowing your screwdriver.  Perhaps this does not happen with Linux support <grin>.

Rob