UPS wars: APC vs Tripplite?

Hello,

I've been thinking about getting a new UPS. Previously I purchased APC
products, but I want to hear about other experiences. I've pretty much
narrowed it down to a product from APC or Tripplite. APC is more
expensive, less Linux/UNIX friendly, but makes good products (IMHO).
Tripplite is less expensive, more Linux/UNIX friendly, but I'm not sure
how the quality of their product compares to APC.

Does anyone know of some sort of comparison between these two companies
products? I'm interested in features/quality more then price.

TIA,

Ron
--
Email: <mailto:rbf@farrer.net>