Glimpse (Re: obsolete packages in dselect)

    Gary> If you don't need them then it's generally safe to delete obsolete
    Gary> packages. I have a couple that I keep around because there's no
    Gary> replacement in potato. glimpse for example is obsoleted but there's
    Gary> nothing to substitue for it so I keep it around.

 I think there's still a `glimpse' package around.  Try searching for
 it with either `apt-cache' or the web interface.

--
Those who do not study Lisp are doomed to reimplement it - Poorly.
A few months in the laboratory often saves several hours at the library.

mailto:karlheg@debian.org (Karl M. Hegbloom)