Re: Intro and it seems that W3.1 can see beyond the partition barriers!

	Actually, under the circumstances I usually found with the old computers I
adminster (amateur), the ol' BIOS do not force a large disk towards 528 Mb,
but there is a slight difference, and I prefer to apply the Ontrack patch.
I'm used to it, and I applied it without problems (thanks for the reference
towards that HOWTO, man. I read it some weeks ago, but I'll reread it, too).

	Regretablily I have different suspicions and I still think that perhaps is
just for using old kernel and G/L fdisk versions. For all interested
readers towards my really boring problems, it's:

	Taken by pure luck some months ago in ZDNet:

|Then, during your Linux install, use the "advanced" feature of the Linux
fdisk |partitioning tool to synch everything up. Make sense? Unless you
have Linux |Kernel version 2.2.0 or higher and fdisk v2.9i or later, you'll
get spurious |warnings about overlapping partitions

	I'll look the changelog of fdisk in its last version.

	Thank you again, Shaul.

	Ignasi