e-mail to leafnode-server?

Anybody having already done this:

1) get e-mail list put in single file in on-line connected computer by
   procmail
2) Copy this file to dialup-connected computer
3) Put e-mails from that file to local leafnode-server.

I have already done 1 and 2, and having leafnode running.

Sometimes I don't have enough time to read debian mailing lists,
and I'd like them to expire automatically without reading. In gnus you
can get them expire n days after reading, but I prefer them expiring n
days after arrival. This would also give access to debian maling list
to other users, without need to subscribe everybody to lists.

Any help/ideas welcome.

(Would be nice if debian-user would be newsgroup instead of
e-mail list....)

--
M. Tavasti /  tavasti@iki.fixx  /   +358-40-5078254
 Poista sähköpostiosoitteesta molemmat x-kirjaimet