Re: XFCOnfiggin'

>From what I saw of your log file it seems to me that you don't have an xserver
problem.
What about a window manager? Check /etc/X11/windowmanagers (file name can be
slightly
different) or  /etc/alternatives/x-window-manager (symlink to some window
manager).
Usually xinit checks your configuration if it thinks your config is wrong
it will start xterm if available if not it will just stop.
I had a problem that a program to check for a valid config was missing and
hence
it never wanted to start a window manager. You can actually disable the
checking in
some file under /etc/X11/?? (but I can't remember right now, and don't have my
computer
handy).

Jo