Re: LaTeX: how to add fonts

On Fri, 22 Mar 1996, J.H.M.Dassen wrote:
> Now my problem is how to get LaTeX to recognize them. Do I need a '.fd' file?
That'd be the intended way to go.
> If so, how do I contstruct one.
Look at the existing ones, e.g. Uyfrak.fd . There is not yet a procedure to
create a standard one by simply supplying a fontname. (This might be
wrong now, I'm not up to date concerning LaTeX development)

Nils

--
Coming again: Best quotes of the net. Today:          | Nils Rennebarth
Kristian Köhntopp <kris@schulung.netuse.de            | Schillerstr. 61
>>I'd also be interested in the comparison [of Linux] | 37083 Göttingen
>>with a cisco router. I assume a factor of about ten.| ++49-551-71626
>What? faster or slower?                              | http://www.nus.
Cheaper!                                              | pan-net.de/~nils