Re: man page location?

On Fri, 29 Mar 1996, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Good day Dale!
>
> }I'm putting the finishing touches on the man pages for seesat5, but I'm
> }not sure where one of them should go.
>
> What is seasat5?

Seesat5 is a satellite tracking program. It uses the norad sgp4 model to
predict the times and positions (along with other useful info) of passage
of satellites over a specified location on the earth (normaly set to
where you are located).
I use it regularly to tell me when to go outside and look at MIR or one
of the current shuttles. I was also able to see the tether using seesat5.
Hams can use seesat5 to provide directions to the oscar satellites, and
others.
BTW, if you haven't seen the comet yet, go outside after full dark and
look up near the north star. This is a truely beautiful object, so don't
miss it.

Parity on Dudes,

Dwarf