Re: Seg 11 in GCC

Mark,

There's a detail that bothers me about this. Just because a GCC seg fault
problem made it to the net does not mean the software was tested
thoughly. Some people pose the question because they don't know where to
start. Some other people screw around with their system (cause possibly
other problems) and then ask the question thinking they didn't screw up
their system. This is not intended as an insult to these people.

--Glenn Bily

Excerpts from mail: 31-Mar-96 Re: Seg 11 in GCC Mark Eichin@cygnus.com (1909)