Kernel

Ok.. I feel like I am an end-user, so hopefully I help out all you smart
programmers out there.  Question about modules and the kernel.. I compiled a
new kernel, 1.3.81, here's the steps i took:

make config
make dep
make clean
make zImage
make modules
make modules_install

Now.. the kernel compiles fine, the modules directory is created "1.3.81" in
/lib/modules.  Now, when I reboot, I get a bunch of error messages about the
modules that can't be loaded.  Where do I fine a new set of modules for use
with 1.3.81, or can I create them myself?  Thanks for the help!

Tom F. Moore, III 			http://www.acs.appstate.edu/~tm11369
- Simple, short and sweet sig file...