Re: Trying to select color printer. Suggestions

Chris,
I own two Epson Color Stylus (cost about $500). I've had them for almost
a year and when I show people the output - almost to the person they have
gone out and bought one. In the windows environment it excels. Since I
only do text in the Linux evironment I use a Brothers laser (a lot faster
with a 200 page manual). The output is slow (especially with microweave)
but if you need near photographic under a $1500 then its the way to go at
720x720 dpi.

Hope it helps,

Keith
keithl@gil.net