Re: Help w/ Callback-2.04

I don't know if this helps, but I get this message when I have no modem
connected to the port.  So, if you have not yet tried your modem in Linux
with other applications, I would suggest you do this first to make sure
that the modem or serial port setup is not to blame.  Also, I would
recommend that you use mgetty for dial-in access.  It is the best of the
gettys (that I know of) for this.

Gerry
gerry@blue.intele.net