Re: help--> lpr: :copy file is too large

Chris,

find your printer entry in the printcap file located in '/etc'. to the
entry add 'm#0' - this will put no limit on the file size to print. Don't
know why this isn't added to the initial file from the start - but I
guess there is a good reason for it in a network environment. :)

Keith
keithl@gil.net