the old $1000 policy

Since we moved the list server to Sweden to escape the Decency Law, there's
not a hope of enforcing the old $1000 policy. Thus, I've gone over to polite
messages to the system admins.

I see that these guys are already removed from GNN. I expect we can persuade
the administrators of their other provider to at least talk to them.

I have Krazy Kevin's 800 voice-mail number for the next time he hits a
mailing list with that magazine subscription spam.

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,849,036 domestic, $101.7M overseas and counting.