Re: missing files in unstable

: Carl Streeter <streeter@adj.com> writes:
> It's a reall pain in the you know where to do archive work when there
> are a lot of ftp connections.

In this regard, will someone kindly mention on this list what
the new directory structure will be before it happens?  If unstable
will simply be renamed debian-1.1 it would save a lot of bandwidth
if we could rename these directories manually rather than recopy.
Moreover, on my system large subtrees have distinct quotas, and
the quota on Debian will not allow the mirror software to create a
new subtree debian-1.1 without giving it a large quota manually
before copying files into it.

     -- Owen
     LeBlanc@mcc.ac.uk