reply from CLT research

I got a call from someone at CLT research who explained that they are
purchasing a list of e-mail names and did not expect to see a
list-server in it. I explained that the fellow who sells these names can't
filter list-servers out of it, and that people on the net don't appreciate
cold mails in any case. I suggested he purchase web page advertising with yahoo.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Pixar Animation Studios: Reality is not our business.
Pixar's "Toy Story" $184,849,036 domestic, $101.7M overseas and counting.