Problem with libtermcap.so.2

I tried to install Debien-1.1 on a COmpaq Deskpro/XL, to use X on this
machine I decided to try the demo from Xinside (AcceleratedX) (since
there is no Xfree86 server for the XL). The problem occurde when
trying to set up the Xserver, I got a complaint (from ld.so?) that it
couldn't load libtermcap.so.2, which is no big surprise since there
seems to be no libtermcap.so.2 anywhere. Anyone know where this file
is supposed to be and why I saw this problem.

I worked around by  ln -s libtermcap.so.2 libncurses.so.3.0
however the setup still didn't work so I had to create the Xinit file
by hand, but the server worked after I've done this (which it wouldn't
do when libtermcap.so.2 was missing).

Mats. (mats.nylen@tp.umu.se)